Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day One

Hey readers! Today was the first day of my experiment. There's not much to say because, with everything, the beginning is always the easiest. One thing did happen today! I went to see a play that was mandatory for another class and my friend that I was taking with me wanted to get something to eat before it. I told him I couldn't because of this experiment so we just ate at home and then went to the play. I was kind of pissed to be honest, it would have been fun. Oh well! I think once the weekend starts, there will be more temptations and opportunities that will pressure me to cheat. Since I have plans all weekend, I'm sure someone will want to get something to eat "real quick" or get together somewhere for dinner. I'll do my best to stay strong and keep up with the experiment. I really don't want to fail at this. It would be really disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment