Friday, November 16, 2012

Day Three

Yesterday was interesting. I had school until 9pm and right after that, I went out with my friends to see the breaking dawn part 2 midnight premier. The movie was amazing by the way, but being gone almost all day, you would think I'd have to get something to eat, right? I guess I found time to eat when I was home for such a short time. I was only home for 20 minutes between school and the movie. Good thing my mom insisted on eating something. If she hadn't made me anything to eat, I probably would have cheated. As for today, I'm standing my ground. I'm going to eat at home and I'm not going to let anyone change that. It's ridiculous how many times I have an opportunity to spend my money on food. It shouldn't be this hard to get through one week!


2 comments:

  1. I feel you! Even though I am not doing this no restaurant thing. I've been trying to save money every day. So I've found ways to cook different meals for myself! It def. hard to not eat out when all your friends are. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this movie too, I loved it! I need to learn to save my money as well and not buy things that I have at home, like food. I think it's way healthier to eat at home too so that's good!

    ReplyDelete